Open position for WLAN graduates in greater Chicago Area
Position: WLAN Engineering technician
Education: Associates Degree in Network Systems Administration
Job Responsibilities: The WLAN engineer graduate will join a fast growing and dynamic company where we will train you on the following:
- Plan and perform wireless site surveys including identifying AP deployment models, antenna types, coverage maps using various software vendors.
- Plan, Design, and Implement Wireless Networks, including development and documentation of
- Perform infrastructure testing and evaluations to determine specific augment opportunities at event
- Ensure configuration and feature consistency is maintained across the wireless network architecture
- Evaluating and recommending wireless
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for network and application
- Creating and maintain wireless network documentation as it relates to the wireless topology, equipment, and configuration.
Additional job requirements
- Must have own transportation, valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Approximately 35-40% Travel required
- Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction or
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure
- Excellent customer service focus and analytical problem solving
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication and presentation
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to
- Excellent communicator with all levels of staff, both verbally and in
- Ability to effectively plan and collaborate with others
- Ability to present ideas and new designs to senior technical personnel and management
- Flexible work
- healthcare premiums paid by employer 100%.
- Company credit card issued (depending on position).
- Additional paid training and certification