Title: Account Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Business Development
Type of position: Fulltime
- Scope of work interpretation and quote generation
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and strategic partners
- Work closely with assigned clients and leads to determine needs
- Stay current on company products and services.
- Demonstrate benefits of company offerings.
- Draft and send communications to clients about new offers.
- Oversee sales process and facilitates order fulfilment.
- Handles complaints and concerns.
- Work with Salesforce.com Administrator to maintain an accurate and updated database of client information
- Support Director of Business Development
- Support sales team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Possesses knowledge and experience of fundamental sales support and account management Experience in Salesforce.com
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive attitude with a passion for customer satisfaction
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook Contact Management, MS PowerPoint Design, MS Excel Spreadsheet, and MS Word Processing) and Internet software.
- Able to multi-task and multi-manage.
- Extensive Client facing experience; ability to coordinate multiple Client contacts and Client types.
- Able to translate, understand and educate internal/external contacts on Company product details and requirements.
- Able to communicate effectively to varied audiences, including strong positioning skills and positioning sensitive information with limited direction.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Company Details / Working Conditions
- Work is performed in an office environment
- Location: Novi or Naperville
- Competitive benefits package
Click the button below to send us an application.