We’d like to welcome aboard our new Director of Business Development, Keith Rhotehamel!
Keith has eighteen years worth of experience in the industry and brings a skillset to the telecommunications and wireless field that is unmatched!
Location – Novi, MI with occasional travel to Naperville, MI
About the Job
With over 10 years of success and growth, WZC Networking, Professional Services wireless technology provider is growing and looking for talent. WZC Networking is rapidly expanding and building additional teams. This is your opportunity to join an amazing organization! This position will report to the Director of Business Development and has an upward path to excel and grow in your sales career being mentored by leaders at WZC Networking.
As a Sales Representative at WZC, you will be qualifying incoming leads, generating leads, setting up meetings, upselling existing customers, assist with supporting our partners with opportunities, generating quotes and running appointments in the field. This position will offer a balance of outside and inside sales growth. This is a GREAT opportunity to grow in your sales career, best of all positions. This is an amazing opportunity for someone eager to learn and excel in sales.
• Managing and growing leads through existing and new partners and customers.
• Generating new business opportunities for WZC.
• Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level.
• Coordination and delivery of proposal preparation.
• Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences.
• Negotiating and closing opportunities.
• Day-to-day management of existing and new customers and partners.
• Self-Motivated, leadership mentality, wants to learn and excel in sales
• Selling: superior phone skills, qualifying leads, presenting, questioning and listening.
• Communication: bonding and rapport, relationship building, good facilitator
• Goal orientation with a strong ambition to excel.
• Must manage time efficiently, stay on task and maintain a high level of energy.
• Assertive with the ability to take charge, implement strategies and be accountable for results.
• Interface with customers over the phone to understand their overall objectives and requirements.
• Communicates the clients’ needs and objectives and represents their interests to the sales team.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Results driven, competitive natured with a solid work ethic
• Ability to learn and understand new products and technology is crucial
• Ability to adapt to change, take direction, self-evaluate and self-correct.
• Proficient in MS office, CRM (salesforce.com)
• Ability to accomplish goals with minimal supervision.
• Minimum 5+ years of Sales experience in Telecom.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point
• Presentation skills are a plus over WebEx
• Experience interacting with direct customers daily.
• Proven experience establishing, managing and growing customer relationships.
• Effective follow up and follow through skills with strong attention to detail.
• Daily sales activity by phone and email, experience a must.
• Experience with Salesforce (or other relevant CRMs)
Qualifications of the Sales Representative:
• 5+ years successful B2B outside sales experience
• College degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Telecommunications, wireless or IT sales experience a huge plus!
• Strong technical aptitude
• Salesforce.com CRM experience a bonus!
• Hungry and focused sales methods
• Proficient in MS office
• Presentation skills a must
• Building presentations
Compensation for the Inside Sales Representative:
• Strong base salary with quarterly bonus opportunity
• Benefits, including medical
• Initial and ongoing training
Compensation for the Inside Sales Representative:
- Strong base salary with quarterly bonus opportunity
- Benefits, including medical
- Initial and ongoing training
Click the button below to send us an application.
Long before staff gathered in the Diag to celebrate 200 years of University of Michigan history, members of the ITS Infrastructure network team, supported by WiFi vendor WZC, were working hard to install temporary WiFi in the Diag for this historic event. The team deployed 15 access points (APs): eight wired connections and seven connected via Wi-Fi mesh. Engineers ran network cables out of building windows, arranged for electricity where possible with use of batteries where no electricity was available, connected all the access points to the wireless controllers, and monitored the usage during the event.
WiFi usage during the event
- 8,671 unique users
- 8,867 unique devices
- 22,802 unique sessions
- 63,564 overall authentications
- 28,079.23 MB uploaded
- 59,536.37 MB downloaded
Connections over time graph
Red is the number of associated devices (not necessarily using WiFi, just connected to an AP) and the blue is authenticated, meaning passed through either MGuest login or logged in via MWireless.
Join us on March 8th for a special webinar with our friends at iBWave Wi-Fi to hear how WZC Networking completed the re-design of a convention center Wi-Fi network 50% faster.
We here at WZC Networking are very excited for our opportunity to work with Samsung. A global leader in wireless technology and network infrastructure, Samsung has spent the last 50 years developing and commercializing some of the world’s most popular communication services.
If you would like to learn more, please feel free to visit their website here.
We at WZC Networking are pleased to present that we are now working with NCR. NCR is a world leader in consumer transaction technologies that specialize in many different areas, including point-of-sale terminals.
We look forward to working with them more in the future!
We are pleased to announce that we have recently joined the Novi Chamber of Commerce.
The Novi Chamber of Commerce provides a terrific service in connecting businesses with one another, and playing a key role in encouraging investment and growth in our economy.
If you would like to learn more about them, please feel free to visit their website at www.novichamber.com
We’d like to congratulate our very own Paul Rutherford on winning our first employee of the quarter prize. His hard work and determination is something we should all strive for!
The team had a blast today at the Three Cedar Farms orchard! It was great having Debra and Curtis from our Chicago office come and visit us. Happy Halloween everyone!